Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Almost Christmas


Well I decided that I am going to try and post something every couple of days. It is the 8th of December and still selling a little each day on both etsy and eBay....
A couple of weeks ago I drafted a pattern for a quilted christmas stocking out of the old chenille...Big job big accomplishment.......
Well I thought these would fly out of my Etsy shop like gang busters but guess no one wanted to make any this year.....maybe next year!!!!......
I even made up some scrap lots to sell with a free pattern........enough to make a whole stocking front.........


Good Idea I just think it was maybe a little late.......
Will try again next year.......
I need to do some more samples and models so they know what the end project will look like......
I am in the process of making up a chenille and flannel duck kit will post pics soon.....The whole kit will have embroidery and borders to the quilt kit.......
well toodles for now will be back on later




No comments: